Filed under: Shoes
I'm adding Seychelles to my favorite brands for comfortable heels. At the last Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale, I bought a pair of beautiful Seychelles shoes. It was my first time trying on the brand. After stepping into the shoes, I was immediately impressed at how good they felt on. The cushion inside was very comfortable and you could tell the shoe was of good quality and durable. This along with the unique look of the shoes convinced me that I had to have them. I wore the shoes the very next morning to work and was definitely curious to see if I could last in them the whole work day-- I did and they stayed comfortable all day! The shoes had everything going for them... the lining of the shoe felt, the ample toe space, which we women know is quite important, and the 2.5-inch stacked heel.
Before buying this pair I got, I had heard from women say that Seychelles shoes are really comfortable. Well now I can back it up. My first experience was so "le magnifique", I had to tell you to check out the brand and try it for yourself. I can't wait to buy my next pair. In fact, I've got my eyes on these sandals and pumps below. By the way, I'd provide the link to the shoe I bought, but it's no longer sold. For something similar, take a look at the Seychelles 'Jig' Sandal.
See the Seychelles shoes up close:
1. Seychelles 'Squeak' Sandals, Was $95, Now $76
2. Seychelles 'Second to None' Caged Sandal, $94.95
3. Seychelles 'Peacock' Peep-Toe Pump, Was $95.94, Now from $37.98
4. Seychelles 'Code' Pump, $45.05
5. Seychelles 'Pot of Gold' Pump, $89.95
6. Seychelles 'Amethyst' Peep Toe Pump, $79.95
7. Seychelles 'Fresh Start' Peep-Toe Pump, Was $94.95, Now from $37.98
8. Seychelles 'Greatest Hits' Wedge Sandal, From $80
9. Seychelles 'Best of' Sandal, $67.50
10. Seychelles 'Round Of Applause' Peep-Toe Pump, From $59.62
Check out our other Shoe Buying Guides:
Most Comfortable Heels: Our Readers' Picks
Most Comfortable Sandals to Wear to Work
Most Comfortable Flats: 20 Pairs Worn & Approved
The Best Sneakers Are...
The Return of the Platform Shoe